ROYAL OAK STRING ENSEMBLE
Mr. Diemecke invites you to join the Royal Oak String Ensemble. The Royal Oak String Ensemble not only will take the young artist to the magical world of making music, but also provide the opportunity to play as soloist.
ROYAL OAK STRING ENSEMBLE INCLUDES:
- Playing with the group.
- Learning basic ethics and rules to play in any size ensemble.
- Learning how an ensemble works.
- Learning the basic duties for the conductor, concertmaster, assistant concertmaster, principals, assistant principals and section players.
- Having the opportunity to play as soloist.
- Learning the basics of conducting and leadership skills.
CHAMBER MUSIC PROGRAM FOR ANY INSTRUMENT
For musicians of all ages who would enjoy the experience of playing and exploring their musical talents in a chamber ensemble setting. Students may form their own ensembles, or will be placed according to enrolment. Times to be arranged.
AUGUST: SUMMER CHAMBER MUSIC PROGRAM-LAST 2 WEEKS OF AUGUST-ADVANCE GROUP: MONDAYS-THRUSDAYS (4 sessions)
BEGINNERS GROUP: SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS (4 sessions)
204-4678 C Elk Lake Dr. Victoria, BC
REGULAR CHAMBER MUSIC PROGRAM Starts September, until May
Royal Oak String Ensemble Mondays at 7:00 PM
Beginners Chamber Music Program Sundays at 2:00PM
For information call: (250) 658-1167